TELA, HONDURAS, October 30, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — With the holidays quickly approaching, family members look forward to traveling together and spending quality time with each other, making multigenerational travel one of the most recent trends in the industry. Families seeking the perfect location for multigenerational travel experiences will find in Indura Beach & Golf Resort, the first five-star resort part of Curio – A Collection by Hilton, in Tela Bay, an ideal location.
From energizing, fun adventures to soothing relaxation at the resort’s luxurious spa, there's something for the entire family at Indura, including:
• Culture and Adventure: Multigenerational adventure seekers keen on thrilling and culturally engaging activities will enjoy a visit to Tela Bay. For those interested in learning about the destination’s culture and history, Tela is home to the Garifuna, an Afro-Caribbean community who have lived in this area for over 200 years. During their vacation, guests can explore nearby Garifuna villages, including Tornabe, to learn more about their traditions. Visitors can also embark on exciting private excursions that are unique to the destination, such as diving in the crystalline waters of Capiro Bank Coral Reef or exploring nearby national parks including Punta Izopo and Punta Sal National Park.
• Reconnect: As studies have demonstrated that most Americans connect better with family on vacation when all members are “unplugged”, Indura recently introduced its digital detox program to help guests reconnect with nature and each other during their vacation. This initiative encourages guests to surrender their electronic devices upon arrival at the resort, where they will be safely locked away so they can fully relax during their stay. As part of this program, televisions, phones and alarm clocks are removed from guestrooms, and electronic devices can be provided only upon specific request.
• Wellness: Set in an offbeat location and within the Jeanette Kawas National Park, Indura encourages guests to unwind and disconnect from everyday concerns. The resort’s Maina Spa offers a variety of wellness-oriented treatments inspired by the local geography and Mayan culture. Guests can choose treatments that incorporate native techniques and ingredients such as coconut oil and Honduran coffee.
• Gastronomy: Eating together and dining experiences provide the perfect setting to bring together all members of the family. From trying native fruits and dishes, to enjoying all the restaurant offerings at Indura, family members can learn about local gastronomy together. Bazul restaurant at Indura introduces foodies of all ages to distinctive, locally inspired dishes and fare showcasing the area’s famous fresh fish.
• Golf: Golf enthusiasts can bond over a challenging game at Indura’s stunning championship 18-hole golf course designed by Gary Player and managed by Troon. Set alongside picturesque mountains, tropical jungle and golden sand beaches of the Caribbean, the 18 holes embrace three different ecosystems and players may even encounter howler and capuchin monkeys along the way.
From supervised activities for the kids to private excursions for the entire family, Indura allows every generation to make memories that last a lifetime.
About Indura Beach & Golf Resort
Located just 55 miles from two international airports, San Pedro Sula International and La Ceiba International Airport, Indura Beach & Golf Resort presents a five-star vacation experience that melds natural surroundings with authentic culture and world-class hospitality. The resort boasts 60 junior suites and numerous amenities including four dining experiences, a state-of-the-art pool and the Maina Spa, offering native treatments and services. Guests can also enjoy 1,800 private tropical acres with a variety of recreational activities ranging from water sports to birdwatching excursions.
For more information, visit indurabeachandgolfresort.curiocollection.com. To make a reservation, visit www.induraresort.com or call 1-800-445-8667.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire