DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, March 15, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — With the need to diversify the economic base and to develop a sector that contributes to the quality of life for citizens and residents across the Middle East, entertainment is the revived and promising sector to achieve this. The entertainment sector is hugely driven by several factors – top among them are Saudi’s Vision 2030, Expo 2020 in Dubai, and Oman’s National Tourism Strategy (NTS).
The entertainment sector in the Middle East is poised to generate US$837 million dollars over the coming decade with significant investment opportunities for local and global investors in both entertainment and related ancillary services.
From 7-9 May, IQPC will be organising the 4th Annual Theme Parks and Entertainment Development Forum at the Meydan Hotel in Dubai.
Now in its 4th year, the forum will provide insight and opportunities on the growing cluster of leisure attractions in the Middle East, including cinemas, museums, water parks, zoos, FECs, stand-alone attractions, aquariums, and more.
Some of the visionaries you’ll meet include:
• Dr. Hatem Samman, Advisor to CEO, General Authority for Entertainment, Saudi Arabia
• H.E Ghanim Mubarak Al Hajeri, Director General, Zoo & Aquarium Public Institution, Al Ain, UAE
• Ramzi Solh, Chief Executive Officer, Hospitality, King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia
• Mounib Hammoud, Chief Executive Officer, Jeddah Economic Company, Saudi Arabia
• Jason Cole, Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions and International Development, AMC Entertainment Inc. (AMC Theatres)
• Rashad M. Bukhash, Chairman, Architectural Heritage Society, UAE
• Mishal Al Hokair, Deputy CEO & GM, Al Hokair Group, Saudi Arabia
• Michiel Illy, Chief Executive Officer, Tropical Island, Germany
• Jose María Letamendía, Vice President of Business Development, Parques Reunidos, Spain
• Michael Patrick Carroll, VP Guest Experiences, North 25, Dubai, UAE
Companies including Walltopia, Barco, CineTech DMCC, AlKamal International, Blue Rhine Industries, MOBILIARIO, EKRAN, IMMOTION, Cinemeccanica, Call Connect, Diebold Nixdorf, and more have already confirmed to sponsor the event.
Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://bit.ly/themeparks2018, call +971 4 364 2975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IQPC Middle East
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire