Businesses & consumers are discovering something new in Metro-Detroit…
At popular places & areas – prizes & promotions are popping up in nearby cellphones.
DETROIT, MI, UNITED STATES, October 21, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — They're called "BEACON ZONES" – & they are a part of Easy Mobile Advertising of Detroit's local cellphone advertising network, "The L-Network".
Beacon Zones are areas where ads, promotions & important information can be sent directly to consenting nearby cellphones.
Cellphones that have:
1) Downloaded the appropriate app (the Nearbee App by Mobstac)
2) Bluetooth & Location turned on
3) Entered a Beacon Zone
– will be able to see prizes & promotions from nearby businesses or important information about the surrounding neighborhood.
The Beacon Zones help local small businesses by providing them with an efficient & affordable way to attract nearby customers.
Beacon Zones also benefit consumers by connecting them to nearby businesses & rewarding them for visiting the area.
This helps the local economy by:
1) Helping local small businesses advertise
2) Giving consumers new options to patronize nearby businesses
3) Creating incentives for consumers to visit certain neighborhoods & places
4) Reducing paper waste & litter
5) Providing contact-free ways to distribute information
There are Beacon Zones in more than a dozen Metro-Detroit areas including:
1) Downtown Detroit
2) Greektown Detroit
3) Midtown Detroit
4) Eastern Market Detroit
5) Downtown Royal Oak
6) Downtown Ferndale
8) Downtown Ann Arbor & more
Businesses can create their own Beacon Zones to exclusively show their own ads & promotions to nearby cellphones…
Or businesses can advertise in other Beacon Zones to attract customers from other key places.
1) A local Restaurant can create a Beacon Zone to advertise promotions to its customers & nearby consumers.
2) A local Movie Theater can attract customers from Beacon Zones at local restaurants…
3) Or a local Tattoo Parlor or Hair Salon can attract customers from a Beacon Zone at a local Bowling Alley.
Metro-Detroit businesses can advertise to cellphones in the network for free for 14 days.
#easymobileadvertising #cellphoneadvertising #beaconzonedetroit
Source: EIN Presswire